Goods Return Procedure
Goods Return ProcedureWe want to give you the best possible service, whether this is initial supply, repair or replacement under warranty or exchange of incorrect items, therefore in order for all returns to be processed as quickly as possible please follow the below procedure when returning an item. Shortcomings or breakages in transit must be reported to us within 24hrs. Any item faulty on arrival must be reported to us within 7 days.
- Contact the sales office on 01635 227999 to obtain a Goods Return Number and a Goods Return note. No returns will be processed without a valid GRN number.
- Goods must be securely packaged & a copy of the GRN form or number must be enclosed with the goods to avoid delay in processing your request.
- Perishable items such as Adhesive, Glues, Chemicals, Fragrances, Test tablets, test strips, test kits and one off special orders cannot be returned.
- Items returned due to being ordered incorrectly or surplus to requirement may incur a re-stocking charge. The re-stocking fee will depend upon the item, its condition and the state of the packaging.
- Any item deemed to be unfit for re-sale will be charged in full.
- Any faulty items under warranty should be returned to us to be assessed and either repaired or replaced. We aim to either repair or replace these faulty items within 7-10 working days. To avoid delays in assessing your item, please be specific about the fault – “Faulty” is NOT a reason for return.
- Any items found to be faulty due to a mishandling by the customer, will be returned and any carriage cost charged to them. Similarly any items found not to be faulty after inspection will also be returned to the customer at their cost.
Pollet Pool Group
Blissard House, Abex Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5EY
Tel: 01635 227999
Fax: 01635 227997